Avatars are constructions made by the community. They will represent you in Games and projects, and are very customizable. The most common kind of avatars are existing characters from comics, video-games, movies, and other media; original characters or even objects that aren't even people exist as well. When you're registered, you only have 1 slot available, but you can get more slots by clicking on the "+" sign on the top left-hand corner where you can select any of the Standard Avatars. All of them cost 140 gold, but Premium Avatars cost 100 gold.
From left to right: Block Boy, Sword Girl (Block girl), Panda, Robot, Mr. Chang and King of Fire.
From left to right: Santa's Helper, Santa, Croc, Soldier, Monster, Sandy (Purple girl);
Walker, Long claw (first michal), Robotic Hero, Bionic Pinguin, Skeleton, Zombie, Purple Block Boy (Brown Boy).
In the Shop section it's possible to see the creations made by the Community. You can sell and buy avatars made by other users for a price of 140 gold. Every time one of your avatars is sold, you get 14 gold, (that is 10 percent of how much it costs to buy) as well as a 50 XP reward.
- Formerly, avatars were worth 275 golds and you earned 200 golds each time your avatar was sold.
- The King Of Fire default avatar can't be bought in the Avatar Editor Shop, which makes this avatar exclusive to the group of Default Avatars available when first setting up your account.
- However, this is only the case in the WWW and Friends servers. In the BR server you are able to buy the King Of Fire avatar from the Avatar Editor Shop.
- There are actually two versions of the Block Boy avatar available in the BR server's Avatar Editor Shop. One of them has part of its feet beyond the build limit (which is not possible through normal means), while the other version has this issue fixed.
- Formely, the default avatar was a grey robot, and later, a concept art was made shortly before it was discarded and replaced with this avatar, then it was replaced with the current Blockboy avatar.