Contests are a way of bringing the community together to build something special, and providing rewards. They're run by the developers and are released almost every month. The contests can concern anything from building a cool game or avatar, to making an awesome video, or some other aspect related to Kogama.
They are usually announced and recorded on the news or competitions section of the homepage.
List of Contests
- Community Highlights: Featured content.
- Community Roundup: Instagram and YouTube content.
- HoverCraft Racing Game Competition: Creating a race game.
- New Racing Competition.
- Game Creator Tournament: Make the best game, winners voted by users.
- Midnight's Hallow Contest: Build a Halloween avatar.
- Logic Game Competition: Make a game including certain logic objects.
- Logic Contest: Create a game making the best use of logic.
- Video Contest: Record a video about KoGaMa's best aspects.
- Parkour Tournament: Reach the end of a Parkour.
- SpookyGame Competition: Make a Halloween game.
- Biomes And Animals Competition: Either build a habitat-styled map or an avatar of an animal.
- Days Of Plenty Contest: Draw a Thanksgiving fan-art.
- Frost Festival Contest: Build a Christmas' model.
- Friendship Festival Contest: Creating a game that showcases a co-op experience.
- Midsummer Festival Contest: Building a summer related model.
Events made while KoGaMa was affiliate with Click Jogos in the BR server. (English translation in parenthesis)
- Desafio Aventureiro (Adventures Challenge)
- Desafio de Natal (Christmas Challenge)
- Desafio em Grupos (Challenge in Groups)
- Desafio do Bigode de Leite ( Milky Moustache Challenge)
- Desafio de Futebol (Soccer Challenge)
- Luz...Camêra...Kogama! (Lights...Camera...KoGaMa!)
- Desafio de Hallowen (Halloween Challenge)
- Idepedência, KoGaMa ou Morte! (Independence, KoGaMa or Death!)
- Desafio Folclore Brasileiro (Brazilian Folklore Challenge)
- Kogamians Saem de Férias! (Kogamians on Fairies)
- Grande Prêmio de Jogos com Hover (Great Prize of Games with Hover )
- Desafio Lançador de Cubos (Block Throwing Challenge)
- Game Creator Tournament is the first contest organized by a player, who was Junior Lopes, who also participated as a jury along with the developers.
- The clip that won the Video Contest appears on Google Play Store as a trailer of the game.