Description:[edit | edit source]
A classic! Burn everything within reach.
Light your enemies on fire with this close range weapon.
Besides being a great weapon, it also serves as a ''parachute'' for when you're falling from a high place.
Ammunition:[edit | edit source]
- 100 flames
Statistics:[edit | edit source]
- Pickup Type: Flamethrower
- Damage (No Burn Effect): 5
- Fire Rate (Flamethrower Only): 0.15 second
- DPS (Damage Per Second) Without Burn: ~33.33
- Effect: Burn
- Burn Damage: 5
- Tick Rate: 0.5 second
- Burn Effect (Only) DPS: 10
- Burn Minimum Duration: 2 seconds
- Combined DPS: ~43.33
- Ability: "Parachute"
- Aim downwards after falling from a high place to slowly fall down by 20%? (needs confirmation) which acts as an alternative of slow fall.
- Range: Short
- Damage Type: Pierce
- Ammunition: 100 Flames
- Flame Velocity: Mediocre
- Hitbox: Relatively Large
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- Highly Accurate
- Burn DoT
- Rapid Fire
- Slow Fall Effect
- Can Pierce Through Enemies, Allies, and Even Walls
- Big Hitbox
- Effective against Jetpacks, Hovercrafts, and Hamster Balls
- High Ammunition Capacity
- High Rate of Fire
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Relatively Low DPS
- Low Damage Per Shot and Tick
- Short Range
- Deals 0 Damage to Sentry Towers, Ghosts, and Oculus
Tips:[edit | edit source]
- All NPCs (Ghosts, Fire Sentry Towers, Frost Sentry Towers, and Oculus) are completely immune to flamethrower which makes flamethrower useless against them.
- Flamethrower is one of the most used weapons, others being Bazooka and Impulse Gun, due to its hitbox, fire rate, and the effectiveness against jetpack users.
- Flamethrower synergizes well with Mouse Gun as it allows flamethrower to easily kill a player despite the size thanks to its hitbox.
- Flamethrower is one of the few damaging pickups that does not knockback players, along with Mutanto, Cube Gun, and Rail Gun.
- This weapon is great against Firefly, Hovercraft, Dragonfly and Hamster Ball as the fire is damaging both the said blueprints and the player.
- It's terrible when playing against players with a long range weapons like Railgun unless you're close to them.
Configuration:[edit | edit source]
- 0-10000 coins requirement.
- Flame decreases depending on the time used.
Levels:[edit | edit source]
- Your level or less level requirement.
- 0-3 Game Tier
Gold Cost[edit | edit source]
Free, standard inventory item.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- Flamethrower Sound Effect
- Flamethrower Pickup Effect