Control Point is a map fully made by NaKYaG in the Live server. It was released a week before the Logic Contest and its last update was in September 9th. It was highlighted as the Game of the Week #230!
This project has been translated into English so more people are able to play it.
A good strategy would be to know to sneak for counting down without being attacked early; and getting teammates for healing is also helpful. The main objective is NOT to kill a lot. Time also counts.
- Despite being made only for the Logic Contest, it still got updates. There's one that is a support for the Friendship Festival Contest.
- After the Game of the Week update, next ones may be smaller.
- It can even get played competitively, an update has given a secret tool for it.
- It uses every Advanced Logic cube.
- A few secret features are designed. These can give you an advantage! Information about them:
- There are TNT traps in the corners of the mid section. You have to shoot both Target Cubes at the same time.
- At spawns you can follow a little, secret passage that shortcuts the time between the initial place and the center. Walk between the hidden plates, the last one has a Toggle Cube that disapeears a cube.
- Two places to hide (see the Lever).
- A dashboard for moderating competitive matches (scoring tool).
- The 45 at the left Counting Cube from the former thumbnail is a reference to the former NaKYaG's name: Super Tourist 45.