The Impulse Gun is a weapon that is used to push players away, and can be incredibly strong when used correctly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
It's a steel Like "U" styled belt accessory with gold blocks in the end and middle of the "U", The belt has a gold brooch on it's front.
Behavior:[edit | edit source]
The Impulse Gun creates a concentrated gravity circle in the middle of it, If you hold the pointer the AMMO will start to charge, creating a stronger gravity, when you release it, it will generate a gravity wave, throwing everything to the air, it can be also used when you look down and shoot it to do a high jump.
Advantages:[edit | edit source]
- It can be used to push opponents away.
- Can be used to impulse you out of a firing area for mobility boosts.
- Has Unlimited Ammo.
- With this weapon you can jump higher.
Disadvantages:[edit | edit source]
- Takes 1.4 second to fully charge.
- If you kill an enemy with it, it won't count as an User-Kill, but as a technical kill.
- No Damage.
Configuration:[edit | edit source]
- 0-10000 coins requirement.
Levels:[edit | edit source]
- Your level or less level requirement.
- 0-3 Game Tier requirement.
Gold Cost:[edit | edit source]
Free, standard inventory item.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- Impulse Gun Charging
- Impulse Gun Pickup
History[edit | edit source]
The Impulse Gun was implemented as part of version 0.7.2 on February 24, 2012.
Curiosity: In the past it was possible for players on their own team to be pushed by the impulse weapon, but this has been removed.
The original weapon automatically discharged to 0% without creating a blast if kept at 100% for too long.