A customizable monster from another dimension. Hunts and kills nearby players.
These hideous creatures only have one vulnerability: Their eye! Jump on it to bounce high!
It can fly and pass through any type of block, and will try to attack any player, Hovercraft or Hamster-Wheel in its range zone. It's a very dangerous mob. It can only stopped by players' weapons and vehicles. Each hit deals ~55 damage, but this amount varies between each weapon.
It's behavior can also be modified to reduce it's range and aggro. It is also possible to modify the model to have a smaller or larger hitbox.
If a team color is selected, the oculus will only kill the players on any opposing team.
- Range (0-100): Concerns the range of the Oculus; how near a player has to be until it is detected and attacked by the oculus.
- Aggression (0-100): If you get hit, how drastic is the knock-back?
- Lives (0-100): How many times can the oculus respawn after being killed.
- You can create a model that goes along with the Oculus.
Its appearance is built around a gigantic eye with white pupils. It can change to a yellow, green, red or blue eye depending on the team setting.
- In the past the Oculus had a detailed red eye and couldn't be on any team.
- In the past the Oculus was not for free and you needed to buy it.