The shotgun is a weapon that fires a spread of bullets, doing high damage if they all hit the target.
Description:[edit | edit source]
A gun modeled after the classic hunting rifle, firing a cluster of pellets.
Use this in close quarters to defeat any foe unfortunate enough to cross your path! The closer the enemy, the less bullets needed to kill (minimum bullets: 2, when opponent is really close!)
Ammunition:[edit | edit source]
- 24 bullets
- Each shot decreases a bullet
- Each shot fires five pellets(but it counts as just a bullet).
Statistics:[edit | edit source]
Pickup Type: Shotgun
Damage Per Pellet: 13
Pellets Per Shot: 5
Potential Damage: 65
Fire Rate: 0.4 second
Minimum DPS (Damage Per Second): 32.5
Potential DPS: 162.5
Damage Type: Spread
Ammunition: 24 Bullets
Bullet Velocity: Fast
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- High Potential DPS
- Multiple Projectiles
- Decent Fire Rate
- Spread Damage
- Good Hitbox
- Stackable Damage
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Low Minimum DPS
- Relatively Low Damage Per Pellet
- Gaps Between Projectiles
- Relatively Low Ammunition
- Damage Can't Stack At Longer Distances
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Shotgun is the spread-based weapon as it shoots spray of 5 projectiles.
- Shotgun tend to be more useful against giant players due to its projectiles being able to stack more easily.
- It can also potentially be used against jetpacks.
Configuration:[edit | edit source]
- 0-10000 coins requirement.
Levels:[edit | edit source]
- Your level or less level requirement.
Gold Cost[edit | edit source]
Free, standard inventory item
Sounds[edit | edit source]
- Shotgun Sound Effect
- Shotgun Pickup Effect