Spooky Game Contest
The Spooky Game Contest was a Halloween building competition hosted on the US and EU servers (now the Friends and Main servers, respectfully) in 2012.
Details[edit | edit source]
The Spooky Game Contest was a Halloween building competition in 2012. Winners would receive sums of silver and XP, and get their winning games cloned onto the other server. The winners were announced on April 28, 2012 by WildestDrake. First place winners were placed on the List of Champions, which is a feature that has yet to be released or fully announced.
Prizes[edit | edit source]
Unfortunately, the original forum topic for the Spooky Game Contest has not been archived; the exact prizes are unknown. However, they're likely similar to the Racing Competition (2012) prizes, which are as follows:
- First Prize: 10,000 Silver - 3,000 xp points - Entry on the List Of Champions
- Second Prize: 5,000 Silver - 1,000 XP Points
- Third Prize: 2,500 Silver - 250 XP Points
The winning map from the EU server was uploaded to the US server, and the winning map from the US server was uploaded to the EU server.
Winners (US)[edit | edit source]
- First Prize: The Haunted House of Frightmares, by Exelaratore, Cubik, MrSovietOnion, and Noble 5
- Second Prize: Phantom Chase, by Stealth Lemon
- Third Prize: Post Apocolypse, by AsianTriplet
Winners (EU)[edit | edit source]
- First Prize: Fire Up!, by VC go home and wewyg
- Worthy Mention: Spooky Game Submission, by Kevinjoshua