Tutorial: Build Avatars
Your avatar can be edited at any time, appearing in any game mode any way you want, so check these steps:
Entering in edit mode[edit | edit source]
First you need enter in avatar edit mode, for this:
1. Click in your profile in the upper left corner
2. Click into your avatar picture at your profile
3. Select Create Your Avatar
1.Click in ''Build''
2.Click in ''Avatars''
3.Click in ''Build'' in one of the avatars
First Commands[edit | edit source]
When entering for the first time, a brief tutorial will appear but if you skipped it no problem, just follow the article.
1. The keys W A S D move your character in a horizontal where:
2. The E and C keys move your character in a vertical where:
3. You can freely move your mouse to the direction of the camera clicking into the right button of your mouse
Edition[edit | edit source]
In avatar editing mode you can select from several body parts, these are:
This division will allow you to have better control of the editions of each part of the body of your character.
Edit Tools[edit | edit source]
- To add Cubes, first type 1, or select edit cube in top, after click on the small cube that appears to the right side of the screen, there you can select a myriad of them.
- To paint cubes, type 3, or select paint cubes in top, with this you can paint the blocks according to any selected.
- To see the drawing plane, type F, with this tool you are able to create a spreadsheet in your edition, to put blocks about on it.
With the cubes you can model, changing the way you want the selected body part in as you wish, creativity is unlimited.
Shops[edit | edit source]
Avatars[edit | edit source]
* In Game[edit | edit source]
* Community Shop[edit | edit source]
The community game shop can be accessed clicking on the shop icon on the homepage in avatar section, there you can find awesome community avatar creations to buy, edit and play if them(but you can't sell a avatar made by someone else).
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
To enter, click on the market cart at the bottom of the page
With this shop you can choose among several cosmetics for your avatar, divided into 4 subcategories:
- Back Accessories
After choosing one, you are able to change prefixes of size and height according to the selected item.
Taking Screenshot[edit | edit source]
After you finish your avatar, you can take a screenshot so that it is tornable visible in your profile or in the community market if you're selling it, for this:
- When you are ready click Ok.
The loading usually does not take long. After this your avatar will have an updated photo!
Selling Avatar[edit | edit source]
The store is a way in which you can share your creations and sell them to the community of the game, this can be done after the player passes from level 3. For this:
- Enter a avatar name.
That will appears in the shop for other players.
- When you are ready click Ok.
A loading screen will appear, which usually does not take a minute. After this your avatar will be published on the site, to access the page in the market for your avatar, go to your profile in Avatar Market section.
- Note: Currently avatars can only be sold through the WebGL browser